Set next to the South Platte River in the woods on the beautiful Platte River Fort river bottom. Spend your time exploring the 235 acre property and there are wonderful opportunities for hiking, exploring with your dog, and viewing wildflowers and wildlife, fishing and plenty of river activities.
Our beautiful Lotus Belle yurts feel light and and spacious inside. They are 13 feet in diameter, 6 feet tall at the walls, and about 9 feet tall in the center. You can move freely and stretch out in the space without crouching. The Lotus Belle is not only beautiful and spacious, but functional as well. It is constructed of waterproof canvas and has a waterproof floor. When the windows and doors are shut, our yurts shelter guests from rain, wind and hail. Mosquito net, clear vinyl, and canvas window coverings allow guests to moderate the temperature of the space while keeping insects out. Lay in bed and watch the wind move in the trees through the window, or close the canvas shutters to make the space cozy and private.
We also provide a portable toilet and a heated camp shower, each in their own separate areas.
Our luxurious setup includes:
– Carpeted tent floor.
– A queen size bed on a wooden bed frame with a 6 inch memory foam mattress and bedding. Two soft, fluffy, all-season comforters provide warmth on cold nights.
– A teak bistro set with two padded chairs.
– A fire ring – Please bring your own firewood.
– A large memory foam bean bag.
– A wicker chest containing some interesting books and guides about our recommended areas, instructions for using the camp equipment, a first-aid kit, and other practical items.
– A portable toilet.
– A shower tent with a propane powered water heater for freshening up.