This season we are set up next to a meadow and a grove of aspens in beautiful Kenosha Pass. The Colorado Trail runs nearby and there are wonderful opportunities for hiking, exploring with your dog, and viewing wildflowers and the turning of the aspens in their respective seasons.
We provide a unique experience in nature by setting up in relatively remote locations. Because of this, our cleaning fee is higher than a typical Airbnb listing.
Our beautiful Lotus Belle yurts feel light and and spacious inside. They are 13 feet in diameter, 6 feet tall at the walls, and about 9 feet tall in the center. You can move freely and stretch out in the space without crouching. The Lotus Belle is not only beautiful and spacious, but functional as well. It is constructed of waterproof canvas and has a waterproof floor. When the windows and doors are shut, our yurts shelter guests from rain, wind and hail. Mosquito net, clear vinyl, and canvas window coverings allow guests to moderate the temperature of the space while keeping insects out. Lay in bed and watch the wind move in the trees through the window, or close the canvas shutters to make the space cozy and private.
We also provide a camp toilet and a heated camp shower, each in their own separate tents.
Our luxurious setup:
– Carpeted tent floor.
– A queen size bed on a wooden bed frame with a 6 inch memory foam mattress and bedding. Two soft, fluffy, all-season comforters provide warmth on cold nights.
– A small portable indoor fireplace for ambiance and heating.
– A teak bistro set with two padded chairs.
– A large memory foam bean bag.
– A wicker chest containing some interesting books and guides about our recommended areas, instructions for using the camp equipment, a first-aid kit, and other practical items.
– A bathroom tent with a camp toilet.
– A shower tent with a propane powered water heater for freshening up.
“WOW! My boyfriend and I had the best stay here. We’ve both been camping before and were totally surprised at how much we loved glamping. It was just SO convenient, easy to relax and have a good time without doing any of the set up & preparations! Brian was super gracious to make sure we had everything we needed and knew where everything was. The yurt itself is even more spacious on the inside than it looks, with a queen bed and carpet floor that makes it feel very luxurious and romantic, and, dare I say, sexy! Location is super awesome right in a stand of aspens, far enough away from the city to feel wild but not so far that it takes a day to get there, and easy to find with his directions. The highlight of our stay was the incredible stargazing (seriously stunning deep sky) and a few meteors – we lay on our backs together, and then had a warm tent to cuddle up in! It actually couldn’t have been any better for a getaway. ” – Lucy, Denver CO